Part-time Graphic Designer
Lake Geneva Business Center
Keefe is a real estate brokerage with a tradition of excellence propelled by a modern vision. With over 70 years of proven experience in our market and a new generation of leadership, Keefe is poised to build on decades of expertise and relationships. Headquartered in Lake Geneva, WI, Keefe Real Estate is the market leader in the Southeastern Wisconsin Walworth, Racine, and Kenosha Tri-County region.
Since 1943, Keefe has successfully marketed the homes and lifestyles of Southeastern Wisconsin to second home residents and full-time residents alike. With #1 market share in Southeastern Wisconsin for over 25 years, Keefe is based in Lake Geneva and has 7 offices throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Keefe is widely regarded as an expert in second home and resort sales as well as primary residence transactions. A 3rd generation family-owned business, Keefe’s ownership and management call Southeastern Wisconsin home.
Why work at Keefe?
We are passionate about our employees, our staff, our agents, and our work. Southeastern Wisconsin is our slice of heaven on earth, and nothing makes us happier than helping people realize their dreams. We are an established firm with deep ties to the area and forward-thinking marketers with a focus on delivering over-the-top service to our customers. We maintain our culture with respect, recognition, and support.
The part time graphic designer will work onsite with our lead graphic designer and marketing department on various design projects, ranging from Marketing Materials for our real estate agents, to Layout design for our in-house magazine, Lake & Country. Our ideal candidate is a quick learner and has a cooperative spirit, but also has the ability to work independently and take constructive criticism. This candidate must have their own computer/laptop to bring to the office with them to work on.
- Work closely with the Lead Designer to produce visually appealing marketing materials for the agents we support
- Working in a collaborative, team based environment
- Applying Brand Standards to entire body of work
- Create graphics for Social Media
- Stay up to date with industry trends and differentiate Keefe from the marketplace
- Bringing new design ideas and elements to the table when necessary
- Attending Weekly Marketing Meetings to stay organized and focused
- Completion of other Tasks as needed
- Must provide their own computer
- Ideally pursuing or have a BA or AA in Graphic Design, Graphic Communication, or similar program
- Strong design skills (design portfolio/sample is required)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Motion Graphics/Video Editing knowledge a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits
- The is a part-time, paid internship. Compensation is $10-12/hr. Approx. 20 hours a week.
- We are looking for this position to start as early as February 2018 and will run until the end of May 2018 at the least, possibly longer.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to train agents on new company marketing systems and support implementation and usage
- Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Required experience: 1 year